#1. Shortness of breath
#2. Tightness in chest , Heart Palpitations
#3. Constantly Overthinking , Paranoia of surroundings or anything
#4. Feeling tired all the time
#5. Loss of appetite and weight loss
#6. Stomach pains / ulcers,
#7. Lower threshold for stress tolerance.Feeling anxious over the slightest of things
#8. Feeling nauseous or giddy for no reason at all.
#9. Neck pain / back pain
#11. Cold sweats / nightmares
#12. Insomnia , Sleepless nights and having trouble falling asleep
When do you need to get professional help for Anxiety Disorder ?
Do note that there are few factors to consider before getting professional help.
These factors separate typical anxiety from a more serious Anxiety Disorder Episode.
- Severity. Are the discomforts and symptoms tolerable? Or do you find yourself succumbing to it?(E.g Lying in bed feeling helpless)
- Frequency. Do these anxious feelings last throughout the day or its just for a short period. Do also note is understandable to feel anxious at times (E.g taking an examination or that big presentation at work)
- Obstructing. Do you find yourself unable to function normally? Unable to stick to the routine that you used to follow?
- Triggers. Are your triggers make you overwhelm? Unable to leave your house or even commute to work ?
- Quality of life. Consider how the anxiety is affecting your quality of your life, such as career ,relationships and day to day functions. How would your life be if you didn’t have the anxiety? Would it be better ?
Hope this helps to share some information if you are searching for answers about Anxiety Disorder.
Be sure to share the article to someone you think will benefit from it or still in denial that they may have Anxiety Disorder.