Do you want to know about Bipolar Disorder Signs ? The difference between Manic Episodes and Depressive Episode
Continue to read on below. While this is not a complete list , it can be used as a guide especially to caregivers who is having trouble dealing with someone with Bipolar Disorder.
Manic Episodes Bipolar Disorder Signs
– Feeling Hyper, High Energy, Optimistic or very easily irritable
– False beliefs, Over ambitious about their abilities or strength
– Despite having little to no sleep, they are full of energy
– Talking too fast.
– “Jumping” thoughts or ideas and inability to stick to one
– Poor Concentration and always distracted
– Impulsive character and behavior
– Acting and reacting before thinking about any consequences
– Delusional and may hallucinate (in extreme severe cases)
Depressive Episodes Bipolar Disorder Signs
– Feeling hopeless, sad and demoralize
– Lethargic, constantly feeling tired and restless
– Not accomplishing any task, applies to daily normal routines
– Irregular sleep pattern. Too much or too little sleep
– Inability to enjoy anything, even one’s favorite hobby
– Constantly anxious and worrying over anything
– Poor Concentration in general
– Forgetful over a lot of things
– Suicidal thoughts and feel that life is not worth it.
If you are new to Bipolar Disorder Signs and searching for an answer about someone’s behavioural change read on here : https://mragoraphobic.com/bipolar-disorder-spouses/
Following up with a doctor is highly recommended. Be sure to approach the topic with utmost caution to not further trigger the family members or friends.
For More resources related to Mental Health read on here : https://mragoraphobic.com/blog/