Is there really a difference between conditional love and unconditional love?
The answer is, YES
What is conditional love?
Conditional love is selfish and ego-centered. It will only last so long as certain unspoken rules and conditions are met.
Example Of Conditional Love.
” I will only love you if you do as I say. “
” I am willing to love you if you can make me feel good about myself. “
” If only you are successful and rich, I would have loved you “
What is Unconditional Love?
Unconditional love is the ability to give love without expecting anything in return.
Example Of Unconditional Love.
” I love you no matter what your past is “
” I love you no matter what you have or don’t have “
” It doesn’t matter if you are different, I love you for being just you “
20 SIGNS TO KNOW IF YOUR PARTNER LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY
- When you admit your failures, your partner doesn’t shame, judge or belittle you.
- Every single time when you feel insecure and vulnerable, your partner will respond with kindness and encouragement.
- There is only truth when you communicate. Even if the subject gets distressing and uncomfortable.
- Actively pursuing restoration and rebuilding trust every time you wrong each other.
- Forgiving each other freely always without holding on to any grudge.
- Even when arguing, you respect each other and aim for a healthy resolution without having any form of discrimination or personal attacks.
- There is no need for you to prove your love for your partner. He/She knows it very well.
- Your partner puts your needs ahead of his without having the expectation of getting back anything in return.
- You constantly inspire each other to show selflessness in the relationship.
- There is no need for you to “walk on thin ice” when you are around your partner. Putting your guard down does not change anything.
- Always encouraging and inspiring you to be the best version of yourself.
- Even on bad days, you trust and believe firmly that your partner loves and accepts you for who you are.
- Both of you find satisfaction in expressing love without having any conditions attached to it.
- The relationship “health” is an important subject and will never be ignored.
- During compromises, you still value each other’s boundaries and values.
- Patience is extended without expectation in return when your partner knows you are going through a hard time.
- You are proud of each other and will always speak kindly of each other when with other people.
- Having the ability to be yourself when you’re together without any fear, doubt or uncertainty.
- Knowing that your partner gives full support before you undertake any tough decisions regardless of the end results.
- Good Or Bad you guys are always in this together no matter what happens.